Transnet Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing Vacancies 2023 || Application Accept till 14 February
Transnet Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing Vacancies 2023 || Transnet Jobs Application forms will be accepted till 14 February. So Apply before the last date for this Transnet Vacancies. This Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing Vacancy is available on Transnet Careers Page.
Transnet Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing Vacancies ⇒ Degree Qualified Can Apply
Transnet has provided a golden opportunity for the Degree candidates. Transnet through its official website has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing posts in Johannesburg. Eligible candidates can apply for the Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing post in this Transnet. You can apply for the post of Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing by clicking on the official link for the Transnet which is given in this article. The last date to apply for the post of Transnet Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing is 14 February 2023. Make sure you apply by submitting your Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing Post application form for Transnet Vacancies before the last date.
Transnet Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing Vacancies || All Information
||Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing
|Job Ref. Number
||As per guideline
||14 February 2023
About Purpose of Position: Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing Jobs at Transnet
•Oversee development of Transnet’s regional bid submissions, binding and non binding offers and proposals , facilitate bid-winning strategies, conduct positioning market research, write and edit proposals, negotiate with stakeholders, and collaborate with operating division teams to ensure successful positioning of Transnet’s value proposition.
•Promote Transnet’s brand and regional marketing including industry related regional conferences, coordination of speaking slots and thought leadership papers.
•Demonstrate a sound understanding of the industry, and be able to communicate and negotiate with a range of stakeholders.
Transnet Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing Job Requirements
Transnet Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing job requirements are following:-
Qualifications & Experience:
•BCom Commerce, Economics, Marketing, Procurement or equivalent Degree.
•At least 8 years’ experience in procurement and tender adjudication/acquisition council or bid or proposal management
•Sound knowledge and understanding of Transnet operations and the procurement process
Standard Job Requirements:
•Driver’s license code 08
•Availability at material times
•Willingness to work extended hours
Strategy & Sustainability
Business Performance and Delivery
Corporate Governance & Compliance
Manager: Bids and Regional Marketing Job Responsibility for Transnet Job Vacancy
▪ Manage and coordinate a cross-functional team to respond to Regional Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and manage the proposal development process to ensure on-time delivery of compelling, compliant, and well-written regional proposals.
▪ Act as the central point of contact on assigned proposals, and lead and guide the work of the Bids and Proposals team
▪ Analyse RFQs, RFPs and RFIs to create proposal outlines and development plans
▪ Facilitate multi-disciplined groups in bid strategy development and developing solutions to key aspects of the proposal providing tactical advice and guidance with the ability to drive strategy and solutions that result in winning submissions.
▪ Solicit management reviews and approvals during proposal development.
▪ Ensure compliance to applicable local and respective jurisdiction legal and governance processeses.
▪ Monitor for relevant regional competitive opportunities, managing the opportunities pipelines , keeping abreast of advertising platforms and closing dates and circulating to the appropriate stakeholders.
▪ Maintain, augment and improve library of reusable components, templates, and processes to reduce response time and improve quality on future bids
▪ Conducting research and markert intel key points to include in the bid submission.
▪ Performing risk assessments and addressing organisational concerns.
▪ Ensuring all deadlines are met.
▪ Keeping track of all costs and managing budgets.
▪ Working closely with transaction managers.
▪ Conducting team briefings once bids have been secured.
▪ Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
▪ Increasing regional brand awareness and promoting Transnet geographic expansion strategy
▪ Develop and manage regional marketing budget.
▪ Promoting Transnet’s brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
|Apply at Official Website
|| 0800 003 056 or email [email protected]
|| 96 Rissik St, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001