Transnet Programmer Vacancies 2023 || Application Accept till 25 January
Transnet Programmer Vacancies 2023 || Transnet Jobs Application forms will be accepted till 25 January. So Apply before the last date for this Transnet Vacancies. This Programmer Vacancy is available on Transnet Careers Page.
Transnet Programmer Vacancies ⇒ Degree Qualified Can Apply
Transnet has provided a golden opportunity for the Degree candidates. Transnet through its official website has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Programmer posts in Ngqura. Eligible candidates can apply for the Programmer post in this Transnet. You can apply for the post of Programmer by clicking on the official link for the Transnet which is given in this article. The last date to apply for the post of Transnet Programmer is 25 January 2023. Make sure you apply by submitting your Programmer Post application form for Transnet Vacancies before the last date.
Transnet Programmer Vacancies || All Information
|Job Ref. Number
||As per guideline
||25 January 2023
||Ngqura, Eastern Cape
About Purpose of Position: Programmer Jobs at Transnet
The main purpose of this role is to design, develop, build, test and implement solutions that meet business requirements and needs. In this role, the incumbent is required to design, write and maintain programmes and applications (and other) coding for TNPA future and ongoing projects and participate collaboratively in establishing competitive advantage through the production and usage of high-quality data systems and applications. This role participates in the implementation of business processes automation strategy and framework, in line with the TNPA digital transformation strategy. This role is responsible for providing systems and applications related operations support.
Transnet Programmer Job Requirements
Transnet Programmer job requirements are following:-
Qualifications & Experience:
• A Degree/Post graduate Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology.
• 5-8 Years in applications and/or software development.
• Certification in programming is an added advantage.
Standard Job Requirements:
• Driver’s license code 08
• Travel as required and approved
• Good understanding of SDLC and Agile/Waterfall methodologies • Understanding of application stacks and DevOps
• Working knowledge of command-line utilities, build tools, version control and branching strategies.
• Understanding of UX design fundamental principles.
• Knowledge and experience in the design, development and programming of software systems and web applications.
• Experience in mobile application development
• Experience working in healthy and agile technical teams.
• Knowledge on Microsoft .NET application development platform, .NET Core. C#, MVC, WCF, SQL Server and ASP.NET
• Sound understanding on modeling languages (UML).
• Knowledge on multiple relational database platform.
• Demonstrate understanding on multiple IDEs
• Sound understanding and knowledgeable with application servers
• Knowledge on implementing current technology trends and techniques, with strong emphasis on Digital services and Cloud
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Effective application of logic and understating of workflows, data flows, decision matrices and decision trees.
• Sound understanding of data architecture and data science competence.
• Sound understanding of software and application architectural patterns.
• Implementation of digital strategy
• Innovative and disruptive mindset
• Business Acumen
•Strong leadership and teamwork
• Data analytics capability
• Influencing and collaboration
• Empowering individuals and teams
• Use of insights
• Superior decision making
• Agility and adaptation
• Strong project management
• Work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Work on multiple projects and deadlines
Programmer Job Responsibility for Transnet Job Vacancy
• Plan, design and develop new feature functionality for software applications per client or internal specifications.
• Design and development of web-based applications to replace some desktop-based applications (preferably using Microsoft
• Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in designated application code.
• Test and maintain the applications once in production.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# (and other) code.
• Work independently.
• Participate in JAD sessions and to ensure alignment and synthesis on collaborative ideas and projects.
• Integrate existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
• Maintenance and enhancement of existing software product suites in C# and other code.
• Relational database management system (RDBMS) administration and optimization (MySQL and SQL Server)
• Write operational documentation when required.
• Analysis and implementation of client and internal change requests
• Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software applications with a view to writing
or modifying current systems
• Monitor systems to ensure optimal availability
• Provide applications and systems support
• Participate in peer review structures on an intra-team and cross-functional basis.
• Continuously plan, develop and implement systems and applications enhancements that mitigates systems short falls and
enhance systems functionalities to ensure alignment with changing business needs and requirements.
|Apply at Official Website
||Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
|| Neptune road,Port of Ngqura, Gqeberha, 6100