Transnet Senior Engineering Manager Vacancies 2023 || Application Accept till 25 January
Transnet Senior Engineering Manager Vacancies 2023 || Transnet Jobs Application forms will be accepted till 25 January. So Apply before the last date for this Transnet Vacancies. This Senior Engineering Manager Vacancy is available on Transnet Careers Page.
Transnet Senior Engineering Manager Vacancies ⇒ Degree Qualified Can Apply
Transnet has provided a golden opportunity for the Degree candidates. Transnet through its official website has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Senior Engineering Manager posts in Richards Bay. Eligible candidates can apply for the Senior Engineering Manager post in this Transnet. You can apply for the post of Senior Engineering Manager by clicking on the official link for the Transnet which is given in this article. The last date to apply for the post of Transnet Senior Engineering Manager is 25 January 2023. Make sure you apply by submitting your Senior Engineering Manager Post application form for Transnet Vacancies before the last date.
Transnet Senior Engineering Manager Vacancies || All Information
||Senior Engineering Manager
|Job Ref. Number
||As per guideline
||25 January 2023
||Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
About Purpose of Position: Senior Engineering Manager Jobs at Transnet
Provide technical direction, advise, lead and manage the reliability function and maintenance planning
section, through developing, improving and implementing effective and efficient maintenance work
management (Planning, Scheduling, Coordinating, Tracking, Controlling and Reporting). Track
maintenance performance measurement (KPIs). Maintenance strategy optimization (Maintenance
plans) and inspections to enhance or improve plant, equipment, machinery and facility Safety,
Operability, Maintainability, Availability, and Reliability. The function leads the problem solving function
focussed on continuous improvement of equipment performance through structured problem solving
techniques. Management of the Drawing office and Quality department.
Transnet Senior Engineering Manager Job Requirements
Transnet Senior Engineering Manager job requirements are following:-
Qualifications & Experience:
• Essential – BSc/B Eng/B Tech in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• 8 year’s experience in Plant/Maintenance.
• 5 year’s Managerial experience.
• GCC qualification.
• ECSA registration (Advantageous).
• SAP planned maintenance system or similar.
• OHS Act
• Quality Management Systems
• RCA techniques
• Mechanical/Electrical/ Automation engineering experience.
• Experience in plant maintenance systems.
• Budget planning and management.
• Experience in projects execution.
• Planning and Scheduling
• Structured people management and development.
• Short and medium term plans development and execution.
• Clear communication skills.
Senior Engineering Manager Job Responsibility for Transnet Job Vacancy
1. Develop, implement and coordinate the execution strategy and plans for reliability management and
maintenance planning section to ensure the effective and efficient planning, scheduling, coordination, tracking,
2. Budget compilation, forecasting, cost optimization and control.
3. Develop, review, update, implement, enforce and maintain the maintenance planning systems and
processes to support scheduled maintenance (Systems to support weekly, monthly and yearly maintenance plans).
4. Develop, review, update, implement and maintain Key Performance Indicators.
5. Develop and implement maintenance reporting, data capturing and history recording system or process and ensure compliance to the system.
6. Develop, review, update, monitor and coordinate team member’s performance score cards and development of learning and growth plans, provide ongoing coaching and handle personnel related queries to ensure
good performance delivery, retention and talent development.
7. Liaise with other plant support disciplines and production area teams and provide advice and assistance
to internal and external customers regarding maintenance planning, scheduling and inspection requests or queries.
8. Conduct research, assessment or benchmark within the reliability management and maintenance planning industry
and implement initiatives in order to ensure that TPT keeps up to date with latest industry trends.
9. Develop and implement root cause analysis (RCA) methodology and/or system to ensure compliance to the system.
10. Develop a maintenance auditing system and process and ensure that maintenance audits are performed.
11. Develop, maintain and implement maintenance plan improvement system (Reliability Centred Maintenance).
12. Alignment of TPT maintenance and reliability quality specifications to the international best practice and codes to ensure latest technology and standards are incorporated.
13. Develop, implement, communicate and maintain Quality System for maintenance, reliability, shutdowns and refurbishments.
14. Compilation, review and management of maintenance contracts.
15. Coordinate and manage compilation, review and approval of legal appointments for maintenance and reliability functions.
|Apply at Official Website
|| Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
|| Umhlathuze Building, Gordon Road, Port of Richards Bay, Harbour Arterial, Richards Bay, 3900