Transnet Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management Vacancies 2023 || Application Accept till 23 February
Transnet Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management Vacancies 2023 || Transnet Jobs Application forms will be accepted till 23 February. So Apply before the last date for this Transnet Vacancies. This Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management Vacancy is available on Transnet Careers Page.
Transnet Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management Vacancies ⇒ Diploma/Degree Qualified Can Apply
Transnet has provided a golden opportunity for the Diploma/Degree candidates. Transnet through its official website has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management posts in Johannesburg. Eligible candidates can apply for the Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management post in this Transnet. You can apply for the post of Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management by clicking on the official link for the Transnet which is given in this article. The last date to apply for the post of Transnet Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management is 23 February 2023. Make sure you apply by submitting your Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management Post application form for Transnet Vacancies before the last date.
Transnet Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management Vacancies || All Information
||Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management
|Job Ref. Number
||As per guideline
||23 February 2023
About Purpose of Position: Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management Jobs at Transnet
1. To monitor the execution of the Fraud Risk Management Plan in accordance with National Treasury’s requirements guided by the principals of the Institute of Internal Auditors, International Professional Practice Framework (IPPF) and ACFE to provide assurance on the status of fraud risk and or corruption across Transnet which will include processes and controls.
2. To manage and provide direction to the team for planning, execute and report on forensic audit engagements and provide recommendations and guidance to management to mitigate fraud and corruption.
3. To review the substance based on a preliminary assessment of matter/s and approve the referrals of the matter/s of fraud and corruption for further investigation to the Forensic investigation unit.
4. To approve and deliver quality forensic audit working papers and reports with supporting evidence simultaneously adding value to Transnet.
5. To review and approve for submission to the executive manager, monthly reporting packs for the various steering committees EXCO, RISKCO, audit committee, SIU and DPE
Transnet Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management Job Requirements
Transnet Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management job requirements are following:-
Qualifications & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree: B. Compt. / B Com Forensic/National Diploma: Internal Auditing/Forensic
2. Articles of clerkship
4.Minimum 10 years’ experience in a management role.
5.At least 7-10 years’ experience in an Auditing role.
6. Experience 7 – 10 years in a Fraud Risk Management Role.
7. Member of IIA, CA (SA) and or ACFE
Standard Job Requirements
Driver’s license code 08
Travel locally and nationally as required
Honesty and integrity
Strategy & Sustainability
Formulates strategies and business plans to achieve the overall organisations direction
Keeps abreast of internal and external factors that can impact the business
Generates new ideas or solutions by thinking “outside of the box”; reviews current processes or systems and identifies ways
to optimise them
Leads by example Inspires, motivates and empowers team members to do their best.
Provides clear direction and sets performance standards/requirements for the team.
Leads and directs change initiatives
Leads and promotes equal opportunity and has an appreciation for diversity in the workplace.
Business Performance and Delivery
•Lead Business Performance
Leads the business to be more efficient and effective
•Strategic Decision Making
Is decisive and takes full accountability for decisions.
Understands and deal with various business situation using obtained knowledge and a broad spectrum of expertise.
Thinks in a systemic way but is open to new approaches.
Communicates the business strategy and objectives in a clear and manner.
•Collaborating and Networking
Build wide and effective relationships with people inside and outside of the organisation to help achieve the organisations
goals and objectives.
Leads by example; strives for a customer centric culture where everyone acts with the customer in mind.
•Persuading and Influencing
Is able to persuade and influence those around him/her for the benefit of achieving the organisations/department goals and
objectives. Identifies and influences key decision makers using strong persuasive techniques and creates a strong personal
impression that leads to buy in from others
Corporate Governance & Compliance
Senior Specialist: Fraud Risk Management Job Responsibility for Transnet Job Vacancy
1. Building a team that would carry Transnet forward in the combat against fraud and corruption while implementing
2. Facilitate new changes in policies and procedures and create an effective work environment.
3. Ensure compliance to policies and procedures within the team.
4. Manage the daily operational activities of the teams and monitor performance.
5. Setting clear objectives consistent with the Fraud Risk Management Plan and managements goals and implement
strategies for achieving these objectives.
6. Provide guidance to the team in drafting the Fraud Risk Management Plan for approval at an Executive management and
7. Planning and conducting of an annual risk assessment.
8. Conduct an Analysis of risk, categorise the risk based on specific criteria for inclusion into the Fraud Risk Management
9. Manage and monitor the implementation/execution of the road map for the completion of the Fraud Risk Management
10. Plan and formulate an effective efficient methodology for the execution of Fraud Risk Management Audits.
11. Approve the business risk per operating division and re-compute the acceptable level of materiality per audit.
12. Assess and review the identified Fraud and corruption risk within the different processes, financial management reports
13. Plan, guide the team and review ad-hoc financial, operational and compliance forensic audits, providing a level of
reasonable assurance to the clients.
14. To design and apply procedures to obtain forensic and or audit evidence to assist you in formulating an opinion and or
make recommendations to executive management and relevant stakeholders.
15. Review the fraud risk register by analysis of matters arising from FRM audits, and investigation activities and other
financial and operational procedures.
16. Analyse and formulate an opinion on the business fraud and corruption risk and impact upon Transnet, including the
impact in the current economy and the effect it poses on Transnet which will lead to increase in the susceptibility to fraud and
17. Have the ability to determine types of audit risk and how it impacts the forensic audit.
18. Follow the audit protocol to lead and direct the fraud risk audit opening and closing meetings
19. Engage with various operating division as part of your process in agreeing and approving the scope of different forensic
audits and obtaining sign off from the CE’s of each operating division upon agreement of scope.
20. Perform fraud detection through data analytics. (Power BI, SAP, Excel).
21. Review of the data analytics to draw a trend analysis that will support your execution in the forensic audits.
22. Liaise with management, Internal Audit and External Audit, SIU, NPA other external stakeholders as and when required.
23. Compile detailed forensic audit working papers and forensic audit reports based on the outcome of the various forensic
audits conducted, ensuring it is in line with the International Auditing Standards, ACFE and King Code.
24. Review of detailed audit working papers supported with audit evidence and reports and recommend to executive
management for approval.
25. Perform/Re-perform financial reconciliations with a detailed understanding of IFRIS.
26. Approve all finding and observation resulting from forensic audits conducted in a closing meeting.
27. Manage the audit team to ensure timely completion of fraud risk management initiatives within the prescribed hours
allocated for the audit.
28. Review with the ability to compile monthly EXCO, RISCO and Board packs/reports.
29. Presentation of various reports to different levels of management.
30. Approve the monthly reporting of all PFMA matters resulting from investigations and or FRM activities.
31. Re-computation and approve the PFMA reported losses monthly and report to group.
32. Approve all probity checks requested from the business and manage the delivery there off.
33. Provide input into the annual Corporate Plan and report monthly development / status updates
|Apply at Official Website
||0800 003 056 or email [email protected]
|| 96 Rissik St, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001